Rocky Road

A story of a rocky road through life including marriage and trying to have a baby we so desperately want.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Donor

The profiles came from the sperm bank yesterday. Kev and I looked over them. It just confirmed that the donor we liked is the one that we want to use to have our miracle baby. As we get closer I'm still concerned about Kev's behavior and lifestyle habits. We are 2 months from when we decided to start insems and I have an uneasy feeling. I was hoping by starting this blog I may feel better about it since I am writing my concerns down. I think I will wait it out through this weekend and see how things go at mom and dad's house. I may decide when I'm up there to talk to dad. Dad and I have this connection, he can see when things are bothering me and if I'm still feeling this way he will almost surely be able to tell that something is not right with me and then I will have to be honest with dad. I just hope Kev will return to normal soon. I don't know how much more of this I can take. The only good thing about all this is that I have learned when I'm stressed to go exercise, and I have been exercising a lot and hard too. If I keep going like this my abs will be flat in no time.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger ColourYourWorld said…

    I wish my reaction to stress was to exercise instead I stuff my face...LOL

    Good on you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home