Rocky Road

A story of a rocky road through life including marriage and trying to have a baby we so desperately want.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Been a while

It's been a few days since I was here. Thursday ended up crazy, Kev got in trouble at work for something stupid and is not allowed to work in the facility where he was working, their rules, not our company's rules. They gave him the day off on Friday which was fine because he stopped on his way home from work and his truck wouldn't start. So I had to run to pick him up. In the meantime, Sue, the nurse for the insurance company was at our house, but we weren't there. She didn't get my messages, apparently she placed the original call to us using her husband's cell phone who was out of town when I called on Thursday. I called her back Friday after work and rescheduled for today after work. Hopefully everything goes well, if not I guess we cross that bridge then.
I've officially labeled Kev's most recent attempt at quitting smoking as a failed attempt. He is back to smoking a pack a day. I'm not sure he was even smoking that much before he was hypnotized to quit. I asked him if he wants to do the research to see what our health insurance covers and he said "you can." I told him that he didn't sound too enthusiastic and I'm not going to force him to quit, if he wants to quit I will do the research, but he doesn't seem to want to quit right now. I'm thinking once I get pregnant he may become comitted to getting healthier. I sure hope so, the cough sounds horrible, it makes me want to cry. I couldn't imagine coughing and stuff like that all the time.
On to me, I don't technically have cramps, but I have that feeling like I'm getting AF anytime now, looks like she will have her usual Wednesday appearance. I'm getting more excited as we get closer, this AF means one more cycle until our first insem cycle. I can't wait. It's all started to become more real now.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger ColourYourWorld said…

    Good luck with your appointment.
    Do you mind if I add your blog to mine ?

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Thanks, we didn't get our results while she was there, so I'm less stressed now. You can only add my blog to yours if you tell me how to add yours to mine. :)

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger ColourYourWorld said…

    I see you worked it out yourself :)

    Good luck with results, don't stress.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Richard said…

    Jo,

    It looks like you and I started blogging about the same thing at about the same time. My wife and I start the injections tomorrow morning so it's only a week or so until our first TWW starts.

    Good luck with it all and keep on blogging.

    Richard

     

Post a Comment

<< Home