Rocky Road

A story of a rocky road through life including marriage and trying to have a baby we so desperately want.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Early ovulation

I am ovulating, today I think. I don't want to be ovulating today, that may make my next ovulation fall terrible for insem timing. I know just a few weeks ago I seemed kind of excited about the possibility of our first insem being moved up to the end of April if my cycles went on the short end of my normal range instead of the long end. Well, it looks like it's happening and I'm not extremely excited and this is why. We are supposed to be at my parents the last weekend in April for an anniversary party and normally it would be easy to say I just won't go, but we have family flying in from California that I haven't seen in years. So I guess I'm just going to hope that I don't ovulate when it looks like I may...if it just holds off until May 1st we'll be fine. Early would be okay too I guess, but then I run the risk of not having the tank early enough. I never thought it would be this tough to have a baby. So many years of being told you have to use protection so you don't get pregnant, and now I come to find out it's not that easy.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger ColourYourWorld said…

    Hey Jo

    Was thinking of you... I hope all is well. The time must be getting closer...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home