Rocky Road

A story of a rocky road through life including marriage and trying to have a baby we so desperately want.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe this, I know I have been away for a while, but I had to post this on here. I got my BFP last night. We did a home IVI with donor sperm Wednesday, May 3rd and I tested last evening and got my BFP and I tested again this morning and it is definitely positive. I am still in disbelief. The very first try and it worked. I will be calling my GP today to schedule a test and consult and then set up an appt with an OB. YIPEE!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger ColourYourWorld said…

    Jo Congratulations !!!
    That is fanatastic news and first go, WOW !
    I have been wondering how things have been going for you. You will have to fill us in.
    All the best with your pregnancy.

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger ColourYourWorld said…

    Hi Jo

    How are things progressing for you ?
    I hope all is well. I am in the middle of my 2WW. Hopefully I can join you on the "other" side.

    All the best

     

Post a Comment

<< Home