Rocky Road

A story of a rocky road through life including marriage and trying to have a baby we so desperately want.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

DIVI #3 BFP please!!!!

We did our 3rd DIVI yesterday morning at 6am before dh went to work. We tried to get everything as similar to our first DIVI as we could since we were successful on our first try. And I believe in my heart the only reason it didn't work on the 2nd try is because I really muffed up the timing. So I am officially in the 2ww and hoping and praying for a BFP....a STICKY BFP. We are taking next cycle off as we will be on vacation before I will ovulate and I plan to leave ttc at home. So rather than stress myself about doing an unprepared DIVI, we will just skip a cycle and start back in September if this cycle is not successful. I have a very promising feeling about this cycle and getting the timing right just made that feeling stronger. Hopefully I will be able to hold out on testing though and hopefully when we do get another BFP I won't be too much of a nervous wreck feeling that a miscarriage may happen again. My OB gave me a 6 month standing order for blood pregnancy tests, but my test date isn't until Monday Aug 7th and my coworker is on vacation that week, so I'm not sure when I will be able to have blood tests done since I have to work 7:30am-4:30pm. I may have to talk my boss in to letting me just come in late and let someone else answer the phones for an hour or so. I guess I cross that bridge when I get there.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger ColourYourWorld said…

    Good Luck Jo !

    I hope your timing is perfect.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger katty said…

    Good Luck!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    We are in the 2ww together. It is so hard to wait! I hope you get the BFP this time! Good luck!!!!

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Morgan said…

    good luck trying after a misscarriage is frightening but you will make it through this.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger ColourYourWorld said…

    Jo
    I just saw your chart, sorry to see it didn't work.

    What is your next step ?
    All the best

     

Post a Comment

<< Home